Hey guys, I’m not sure if you’ve checked out the pages I have listed above, but if you haven’t, I really suggest you do. Anyway, this is my first post, and I’m really excited to share some info with you guys about the powers of the 45 day program I went on – MP45. Developed by Muscle Prodigy, MP45 transformed not only my body, but also my thinking, my workout plans, my eating habits, and just about everything in between. As a teaser, I’ll share some cool facts I’ve picked up about nutrition and training just from reading what I purchased. And speaking of purchase, at only $97.00, this was perhaps the best purchase of my life.
What I learned from the Nutritional Guide:
– If you starve your body of nutrients for more than four hours, you will slow down your metabolic rate – the natural rate at which your body uses energy efficiently for normal daily metabolic processes.
– Instead, if you eat every 2-3 hours then you are telling your body that you are consuming enough calories at the appropriate times and it has no reason to hold onto this food. Therefore, it will be unlikely to store it as body fat.
– You should always drink ice cold water before every meal A lot of people think they are hungry when they are actually thirsty.
– You need to eat within 30 minutes of waking up to give you the physical energy your body needs throughout the day as well as the kickstart to your metabolism that it provides.
– Your body can only digest 35 grams of protein in one meal, so make sure you are splitting up your protein intake throughout the day through several small meals.
What I learned from the Training Program:
– To build muscle, you need to present your muscles with more resistance than they are currently used to.
– Any muscle you put on burns fat four times more efficiently than the fat you have on your body.
– Working out every day is not just a bad idea, but comes with a range of health problems such as insomnia, achiness, pain in muscles and/or joints, fatigue, etc.
– Always choose the free weights. Most machines do not involve as much of the synergistic muscles as free weights do, and therefore do not build as much muscle mass.
– Weightlifting intensely rapidly elevates your basal metabolic rate and the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you will burn to sustain that muscle, and the leaner you will be as a result.
As you can see, I learned a ton of information that I never knew before. When I talk to friends about my knowledge on training and nutrition, they think I’m studying it in school. In reality, I just used everything Muscle Prodigy provided me with in MP45 to change every aspect of my life in regards to health and fitness. Best $97.00 I’ve ever spent? You bet.